Information note as per Law No. 196 art. 13 of 30/06/2003
We wish to inform you that the “Personal information protection Law” 196/2003 safeguards persons and other entities whose personal information is processed.
According to the above-mentioned law, the said personal information will be processed in a way to preserve the correctness, lawfulness and transparency of your privacy and of your rights.
With reference to your personal information, we wish to inform you that:
- your personal information will be treated for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and subsequent legal and contractual obligations, as well as for the purpose of managing our business relations efficiently.
- your personal information will be treated in written and/or in magnetic, electronic or telematic form;
- you are obliged by law to provide to us your personal information for the purpose of legal or contractual obligations, therefore your refusal to provide your personal information to us or to have it processed by us may prevent us from having a business relationship with you;
- failure on your part to provide other personal information not required for the purpose of legal or contractual obligations shall be judged by our company, which may decide how to proceed with the business relationship according to the importance of such personal information requested;
- safe our communication of your personal information as per law, we may communicate your personal information to physical persons, our employees and/or co-workers, entrusted by our company with the task of processing your personal information. Your personal information may also be disclosed in Italy and/or abroad to: credit institutions for the management of cashings and payments, leasing companies, business information companies, credit recovery companies, professionals and consultants, shipping companies, suppliers, EU and non-EU clients, any other person or company that may require your personal information to carry out their corporate activities;
- your personal information will be processed for the entire duration of our business relationships with you and also after its termination, with a view to carrying out all of our legal obligations as well as for commercial purposes;
- with respect to your personal information, you can exercise the rights granted by section 7 of Law no. 196/2003, by faxing a written request or by sending an email to the numbers or to the e-mail addresses indicated below;
- the company in charge of processing your personal information is:
JOLLY SCARPE SpA - COSMAS Safety Division
Via Feltrina sud, 172 - 31044 Montebelluna TV
Tel. 0423 292211 Fax 0423 303636
Right to have access to one's personal information and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data and information regarding him/her– even though not recorded yet – and their disclosure under an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to be informed of:
a) the origin of personal data and information;
b) data treatment purposes and ways;
c) the logic followed in the event of data processing being carried out with electronic tools;
d) the details needed in order to identify the owner, the persons in charge and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or groups of people to whom personal data and information can be disclosed or who may come to know them in their capacity as representative appointed in the State territory or persons in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, correction or – where interested in this process – supplementation of data;
b) cancellation, turning into anonymous data or the block of data that has been treated against the law, including data and information which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which data and information were collected or subsequently treated;
c) a certificate stating that the operations under sub-paragraphs a) and b) - including their content – have been communicated to those to whom data and information were provided or disclosed, except the case when this proves to be impossible or entails the use of such an amount of means which is overtly non commensurate with the right which is protected.
4. The person concerned has to right to wholly or partially refuse:
a) treatment of personal data and information regarding him/her for legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the aim of collection;
b) treatment of personal data regarding him/her for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sale or performance of market studies or commercial communications.